ODP Virginia State Team in the International Trip friendlies to Holland and Germany this past Spring season.
Arlington Soccer is proud to report that five 2005 Travel program players are representing the club in the Virginia Olympic Development Program (ODP).
- Colton Jensen (VA Northern District, VA State, and Region)
- Daniel Bollman (VA Northern District, VA State, and Region)
- Farouk Boudjemaa (VA Northern District and VA State)
- Tai Bhalla (VA Northern District and VA State)
- Jake Furce (VA Northern District and VA State)
"With great honor, we have some of our 2005 Red players representing ASA in the ODP VA Northern District, VA State, and Region level. We are pleased and proud of their achievement and I am looking forward to continuing working in their development." - Coach Eddie Lima
What is the US Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program (ODP)?
The U.S. Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program was formed in 1977 to identify a pool of players in each age group from which a National Team will be selected for international competition; to provide high-level training to benefit and enhance the development of players at all levels; and, through the use of carefully selected and licensed coaches, develop a mechanism for the exchange of ideas and curriculum to improve all levels of coaching.