Winter Performance Training Program (WPTP)
Starting Today! *Notice time change for older age group*
The program is open to all ASA players (Recreational, ADP and Travel).
The WPTP (Winter Performance Training Program) will improve an athlete’s coordination, body control, speed, agility and conditioning through fun exercises and games that keep the athletes engaged and moving. Technical soccer skills will be incorporated with speed work to help fully prepare the athlete for the spring season. In addition, field awareness and decision making will be a critical component of the program, which will challenge each athlete to continuously evaluate the best option when on the field.
The sessions will run for 10 weeks starting December 2nd to February 20th. No sessions will be held the week of December 23rd through January 2nd.
Monday-Thursday (12/2/19 - 2/20/20)
5:15 - 6:15 pm
- U13 and older
6:30 - 7:30 pmNow 5:15-6:15 pm
LOCATION (Please read carefully)
- Dec 2 to 19 - All sessions at Greenbrier
- Jan 6 to Feb 13 - M/Tu/Wed at W-L HS and Thursday at Greenbrier
- Feb 17-20 - all sessions at LBP #1
- 2 Day Options (Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday) - $325
- 1 Day Option (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) - $200