For high school players of all ages and abilities!
Drop-In Soccer is provided each week in several locations throughout the summer, mid-June through the end of August.
Check back here then for dates, times and locations!
Throughout the year, primarily in the summer and winter months, Arlington Soccer Association offers a variety of supervised drop-in soccer (also known as pick-up or street soccer) activities. Many of these occur in the off-season or on days that school is not in session but many parents still have to work. Each location is staffed with our coaches and/or parent volunteers who help organize and supervise play.
Check back later for dates and times!
All children are welcome - Recreational, Travel or ADP. You can even bring friends from the neighborhood who are not registered with Arlington Soccer!
Many kids who cannot play in the normal recreational or travel programs enjoy getting out for our drop-in soccer programs. These sessions provide a structured but open playing environment and a chance for kids to get more touches on the ball!
- Informal, pick-up soccer activities, supervised by ASA staff, for various age groups.
- Open to all boys & girls in the correct age groups - recreational, travel and unaffiliated. Grades listed are for the 2018-2019 school year.
- No charge for Drop In Soccer
WHAT TO BRING:
- Players should wear shinguards,
- bring a ball,
- and water to drink.
- ASA staff will set up fields, help select teams and get the games started.
- No coaching is allowed – we want the kids to organize their own FUN!
- Parents are asked to stay at the field, but to not involve themselves in the games.