Drop In Soccer is currently suspended due to COVID-19 Pandemic Restrictions. We hope to return soon!
For high school players of all ages and abilities!
Winter 2019/20 Drop-In Soccer will be held at W-L High School Stadium.
DATES and TIMES:
Fridays from 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- December 6, 13 and 20
- January 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31
- February 7 and 14
Sundays from 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- December 8, 15, 22 and 29
- January 5, 12, 19 and 26
- February 2, 9, 16 and 23
Throughout the year, primarily in the summer and winter months, Arlington Soccer Association offers a variety of supervised drop-in soccer (also known as pick-up or street soccer) activities. Many of these occur in the off-season or on days that school is not in session but many parents still have to work. Each location is staffed with our coaches and/or parent volunteers who help organize and supervise play.
Winter 2019/20 Drop-In Soccer will be held on Saturdays at W-L High School Stadium.
- January 11, 18 and 25
- February 1, 8, 15 and 22
- Kindergarten - 2nd Graders: 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
- 3rd - 8th Graders: 1:15 pm - 2:30 pm
All children are welcome - Recreational, Travel or ADP. You can even bring friends from the neighborhood who are not registered with Arlington Soccer!
Many kids who cannot play in the normal recreational or travel programs enjoy getting out for our drop-in soccer programs. These sessions provide a structured but open playing environment and a chance for kids to get more touches on the ball!
- Informal, pick-up soccer activities, supervised by ASA staff, for various age groups.
- Open to all boys & girls in the correct age groups - recreational, travel and unaffiliated. Grades listed are for the 2019-2020 school year.
- No charge for Drop-In Soccer
WHAT TO BRING:
- Players should wear shinguards,
- bring a ball,
- and water to drink.
- ASA staff will set up fields, help select teams and get the games started.
- No coaching is allowed – we want the kids to organize their own FUN!
- Parents are asked to stay at the field, but to not involve themselves in the games.