Fall 2020 Mini Soccer Program
The Mini Soccer Program is for all children (boys & girls) who are not yet in Kindergarten. For the upcoming Fall 2020 season, this is for players born before 06/30/2017.
Mini-Soccer provides enjoyable, age-appropriate activities to children who are learning the game of soccer. All coaches are provided with instructions and activities that help children of this age develop coordination, agility, motor skills and develop fundamental soccer techniques. In all sessions, children will be grouped appropriately so the instruction and activities meet their needs and developmental level.
Mini Soccer is offered on a variety of days, with multiple locations and times on Saturdays to accommodate the family's needs. Each session is 50 minutes long with 6 sessions in total for the entire season. For Spring 2020 the locations and times are below:
MINI SOCCER Saturday:
- Players in the 3-5 year range
- 6 sessions
- 50-minute sessions
- Saturdays: September 26th, October 3rd, 17, 24 and 31st. November 7th.
Locations and schedules:
- Glebe ES: 3 sessions: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
- Lacey Woods Park: 3 sessions: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, and 11:00 AM.
- Utah Park: 3 sessions: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM. 25 players per group.
- Madison Rec Center: 3 sessions: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM. 40 players per group.
As a reminder, Arlington Soccer’s Refund Policy for all Mini Soccer, Academy and Pre-Academy Programs are as follows:
- More than 7 days before the start of the session = 75% refund
- 7 to 3 days before the start of the session = 50% refund
- 2 days or less before the start of the session = 25% refund
- After the session has started = no refund
NOTE: If a session is closed for reasons beyond Arlington Soccer’s control (i.e. weather issues, facility availability, etc.), no refunds will be issued for those closed sessions. Exceptions would include sessions canceled due to under-enrollment as well as any specific player enrollment or placement situations that need addressing; Arlington Soccer hopes to address those issues prior to the start of a session.