Important Contact Info
- Arlington County Weather Line – 703-228-4715
- Arlington Soccer Rec Referee Assignor - email@example.com
- Arlington Soccer Association Rules
- Rule Chart for Arlington Soccer Association Recreational Referees (updated Fall 2018)
Please review the current rules at the start of each season, print a copy of the appropriate Age-Group Rules and have them with you at the games. Please also keep rec rules chart in your bag for easy referral.
Runaway Scores: Please note that the Runaway Score Rule is in effect. If a team has a four goal lead, the opposing team may add 1 player. A five goal lead mean the opposing team gets to adds a second player, but no more. If the lead goes below these treshholds, take off a player.
Grade 8 Licensing
Interested in taking your USSF Grade 8? If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a certified soccer referee, please view the current listings of referee clinics by going to: www.vadcsoccerref.com, and click Clinic Listing in the upper left column. Look for the new Grade 8 online combo clinics. You will need to register as a New User, then sign up for the referee clinic.
|Level||Base Pay||If USSF8, add per game:|
For each 10 games reffed, a $20 bonus will be issued!
* Referees who have reffed previous seasons for Arlington Soccer rec at a higher pay scale have been grandfathered into that previous amount