Please pre-register by completing this form.
Date: September 7th
Time: From 9:00 - 10:30 a.m
Ages: U7 - U8 (1st and second grade) Coaches
Time: From 10:30 - 12:00 p.m
Ages: U9 - U10 (3rd and 4th) Coaches
Location: Gunston MS - Turf field.
Information: The clinic is designed for coaches that would like to have more information/ideas on how to run a training session.
What to bring: Please bring proper gear for soccer training, soccer ball, and water.
- April 5th = Week 1: Topic = GK Training (field)
- April 26th = Week 2: Topic = Physical Training (field and/or classroom)
- May 3rd = Week 3: Topic = Technical Training (field) - Offense & Defense Topic
- May 10th = Week 4: Topic = Tactical Training (field). The Tactical training could be "small-sided games”.
Arlington Soccer Association offers a wide variety of education opportunities for our volunteer coaches including:
- Ability for a professional coach to come wok with your team (free!)
- One hour age specific coaching education clinics (free!)
- Sippin' on Soccer - Hosted by Ireland's Four Courts Pub (free!)
- Concussion recognition and prevention (free!)
- US Soccer licensing (mostly free!)
All information can be found through the links on the left. Please take advantage of any coaching education oppotunities you are able to attend. Becoming a better coach produces better players!
Coach Admin Documents and Links
- Coach Login Page for Accessing Your Roster
- Admin Documents
- Player Safety Documents
- Concusion Management Policy
- Coach Code of Conduct
- Parent Code of Conduct
Club Manager Admin