Registration for the spring 2022 season opens on Monday, January 3, 9 am.
Arlington Soccer is excited to welcome your family for the spring 2022 season!
Please visit the Rec Information page to review important changes for the season.
Below please find basic information about how to register for the season.
- Returning players: Please be sure to have your password ready. If you have forgotten your password, please use the “Forgot password?” link to reset it. When registering a returning player please select their name, DO NOT create a duplicate profile. Your child’s information should automatically pre-fill after clicking on their name.
- New Families: When creating household account please enter parents’ information first. Player's information can be submitted later in the registration process.
- If your child is new to Rec Soccer you will need an age verification document to upload within the registration. Those who have played previously in Rec Soccer, and who have been verified do not need to resubmit proof of age.
- "What if I don't have my document when I am registering? Complete the Age Verification Upload registration form ASAP (this is a separate registration option from the pulldown menu). Players are not eligible for placement until Age verification is verified. Date of submission affects registration status.
- Families requesting Financial Aid will be required to provide the proper documentation. Registration fees cannot be adjusted without the documentation, and registration is not complete until payment is submitted.
- If your child has a team they would like to try to join, please give the coach's full name or the full name of a player on the team. Special requests to join teams will be considered in order that registration and payment were completed, based on availability.
Please have your payment method ready. You may pay online using a credit card: VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER. If you select "pay by check or cash", please deliver payment as soon as possible. Status of registration depends on the date payment was delivered.
New to Arlington?
Select "Create New User Account" and follow the instructions.
Important: You must enter the parent's contact information when creating your account, not the player's.
Returning Families - Click here to Login
Important - Before You Register: If you have a returning player, DO NOT create a new account with ASA. Please log in with your existing household email address and if you forgot your password, select "Forgot Password" to reset it and log in.
If you have any questions about your household account, please call the ASA office at 703-527-0157 or email email@example.com
If you do not remember your password, select "Forgot Password". Enter the email address that you previously identified as your primary Household email address and follow the instructions.