Coaches for the 2021 season are as follows:
- 2011 Boys Elite: Raefer Warner
- 2011 Boys Championship: Arbi Hammami and Frank DeMarco
- 2010 Boys Elite: Arbi Hammami
- 2010 Boys Championship: Frank DeMarco
- 2009 Boys: Jawed Sanie
- 2008 Boys: Eddie Lima
- 2007 Boys: Grant Smith
- 2011 GIrls Elite: TJ White
- 2011 Girls Championship: Ryan Rich
- 2010 Girls Elite: Sam Bader
- 2010 Girls Championship: Alexis Koppius
- 2009 Girls Elite: Chris Smith
- 2009 Girls Championship: TJ White
- 2008 Girls Elite: Mo Tayari
- 2008 Girls Championship: Alexis Koppius
- 2007 Girls Elite: Gerardo Ramirez
- 2007 Girls Championship: Mo Tayari
NOTE: The Super Y League age groups for the 2021 season reflect the players age groups for the 2021-2022 regular season, e.g. a player born in 2010 will be in the U11 age group for Super Y, not U10. Your player will automatically be placed in the proper age group based on the birth year you enter at registration.
Training/Game Schedules and Locations
Teams will train two nights a week on Arlington area fields beginning in mid-late June through the end of the season in mid-August. The complete practice schedule will not be available until mid-late May.
Games will begin in mid-late June and end by mid-August. The regular season will consist of 8-10 matches depending on the division and the age group. The game schedule will not be available until late May and will be communicated once it is finalized.
Game schedules vary every year so if you have a returning player please be aware that the 2021 schedule may not reflect the same number of games or timing as prior years.
North American Finals
For age groups 2007 (U13) and older, the total point leader within the division, as well as the appropriate number of bid allocations per division, will culminate the season with the Super Y League North American Finals in mid-December in Florida. Teams that receive a bid are REQUIRED to attend.