SUPER Y 2023 TRYOUT INFORMATION
Players born in years 2007 - 2013 are invited to attend tryouts for the 2023 season regardless of club affiliation. Tryouts are free but all players must register in advance.
Arlington Soccer is excited to announce the Super Y League team formation process for the summer 2023 season.
Super Y is a nation-wide youth summer league operated by the United Soccer League (USL), which is the largest organization of elite soccer leagues in North America. As a participating club, Arlington Soccer offers high-performing players the opportunity to continue to train and develop their skills with professional coaches and play highly competitive games against other participating Super Y clubs throughout the summer. Arlington Soccer will field Super Y teams for boys and girls born in 2007 through 2013. Due to the increased interest in the older age groups, we are excited to add a team in the 08/07 age group this season for both boys and girls. In this league, the 08/07 age group is a combined team with players from both the 2007 and 2008 birth years.
New Team Formation Process: Similar to the travel team formation process, there will be no formal tryout dates. In order to be considered for the Super Y League team, players MUST register by January 31, 2023. Teams will be formed, and selected players will be invited to join the team by the early March. All coaching staff in each age group will review the list of interested players and determine each player's final status.
Please register by visiting arlingtonsoccer.com and clicking on REGISTER. In step 2.2, you should see the option for SYL Tryouts.
If you have questions about registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any technical questions, please email DOC , Mo Tayari, at email@example.com
REGISTRATION - NOW OPEN
PLEASE READ the following for important details regarding tryouts (información en Español aquí).
- Your player’s tryout ID # will be provided when s/he checks in at the field on the day of the tryout.
- Players SHOULD NOT wear or bring any club-specific uniform or gear (e.g. jersey, shorts, warm-up, backpack, etc.) to the tryout. Please have your child wear a white shirt and dark shorts.
- If your player has a regular practice scheduled at the same time as the tryout, please have them go directly to the tryout field. Again, players should not wear any club-specific gear.
- Please come to tryouts at least 15 minutes early to check in.
- Please attend as many tryout sessions as possible.
- Please have your child wear shin guards (mandatory), dress appropriately for the weather and bring a soccer ball and water.