Winter Training and Clinic Opportunities for 2021
Arlington Soccer is offering many opportunities for outdoor activities this winter! This is a great time to continue to build your skills, work on your coordination and agility, and more.
Registration will open on Monday, November 9. Space is limited!
REC / ADP SESSIONS - Saturdays at Gunston (January 9 through February 13) $120 per player
- 11 am - 12 noon: Technical Skills Clinic (K-2, grades 3-5) - Each week will be focused on a single specific topic (dribbling, moves, passing, finishing, etc.).
- 12:10 - 1:10 pm: Technical Skills Clinic (grades 6-8) - Each week will be focused on a single specific topic (dribbling, moves, passing, finishing, etc.).
- 12:10 - 1:10 pm: Performance Training (grades K-4) - Training with a focus on coordination, speed and agility.
- 1:20 - 2:20 pm: Performance Training (grades 5-8) - Training with a focus on coordination, speed and agility.
- 2:30 - 3:30 pm: 3v3 Futsal (grades 3-5) - Small sided games to improve a player's speed of play.
- 3:40 - 4:40 pm: 3v3 Futsal (grades 6-8) - Small sided games to improve a player's speed of play.
TRAVEL / ADP SESSIONS - Sundays at Williamsburg (January 3 - February 7) - $175 per player
- 11:15 - 12:30 pm: Foot-speed Agility (U9 - U15) - Training designed to improve player's quickness and change of direction with and without the ball.
- 11:15 - 12:30 pm: Beginner GK Training (U9 - 11) - For players with less than 2 yrs GK specific training
- 12:30 -1:45 pm: Shooting and Finishing (U9 - U15) - Training designed to improve a player's shooting technique and finishing skills in game situations.
- 12:30 - 1:45 pm: Beginner GK Training (U12-U14) For players with less than 2 yrs GK specific training.
- 2:00 - 3:15 pm: Ball Mastery and footskills (U9 - U12) - Training designed to improve a player's familiarity and mastery of technical footskills on the ball.
- 2:00 - 3:15 pm: Intermediate / Advanced GK Training (U12 - U14) For players with more than 2 yrs GK specific training and game experience.
- 3:30 - 4:45 pm: 3v3 Futsal (U9 - U13) - Small sided games desiged to improve a player's speed of thought and play. Futsal helps with recognition of angles of support and combination play.
- 3:30 - 4:45 pm: Intermediate / Advanced GK Training - minimum 3 yrs GK specific training and game experience (U15 +)
Weeknight Performance Training - Rec / ADP / Travel - U9 and up - $325 (2 nights / wk) $200 (1 night/wk)
The Winter Performance Training Program will improve an athlete’s coordination, body control, speed, agility and conditioning through fun exercises and games that keep the athletes engaged and moving.
The sessions will run for 10 weeks starting November 30th to February 18th. The make-up week is scheduled for February 22nd. No sessions will be held the week of December 21st through January 3rd.
Monday-Thursday (11/30/20 - 2/18/21) - Field Virginia Highlands
- U9-U12: 5:00 - 6:00 pm
- U13 and older: 6:00 - 7:00 pm
To register, please click on the link below. In step 2.2, choose Winter Training.