Born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico. Played and coached both "fútbol" (soccer) and football as a kid through young adulthood in Mexico City. Started coaching football when I was 13.
To encourage values and principles for life through Fun, yet competitive, Soccer practices and life experiences to Develop Positive Attitudes, Aptitudes and Habits in all my players.
I have 20 + years of coaching experience
- 2012 - present: Arlington Soccer Association
- Coached Rec, ADP and Travel, winning several Tournaments and Sportsmanship Awards
- 2012 - present: Arlington Parks & Rec Indoor Soccer Coach
- Coached Youth Soccer in Mexico City for several years.
- Coached Youth Football to boys and girls of all categories, with several championships, over 15 years. Went from Assistant coach to Club Director of Coaching, until I took an opportunity to come live in the US as a young adult.
- Coached boys teams that came to play and won Football games in the US.Coached Flag Football, including the Mexican Female team and won international tournaments in the US.
- Played competitive Soccer in Mexico City from Kindergarten to Middle School, including the Professional 1st Division Club América Youth Academy, and the "Pumas" U.N.A.M. (National University of Mexico) Soccer Club.
- Played Football in Mexico from age 6 to 22, including the U.N.A.M. (National University of Mexico) winning championships in several categories.
- USSF National "D", "E" and "F" Licenses.