- "A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected."
- "The people at the top don’t just work harder or even much harder than everyone else. They work much, much harder."
- "We are always going to struggle first! It is the price we have to pay to learn the skill. Mistakes are a part of the process."
- I have taught Physical Education in Fairfax County for 24 years.
- In the ODP program, I have been a State Coach, District Coach, and Academy Coach.
- I have been a Head Varsity Boys and Girls Coach in Fairfax County and was the Boy’s Varsity Head coach at Oakton for over 10 years.
- I have been coaching with Arlington Soccer Association for the past 12 years. I currently coach in the 2005 and 2010 girls age groups.
- I have worked at many different soccer camps including; Soccer Academy, UVA Men’s and Women’s, Rider College, ODP Regional Camp, American University and UCF.
- USSF “A” License
- USSF National Youth License
- World Football Academy Certificate - Football Fitness
- World Football Academy - Football Periodisation
- My main accomplishment is having developed players who have a passion for the game.
- I won the VHSL coach of the year when I was at Oakton.
- 2013-2014 Arlington Soccer Association Travel Coach of the Year
- I have played soccer my whole life. I played college soccer at St Michael’s College in Colchester, Vermont. I was voted team captain my senior year and was also selected to the Division II All-New England 2nd team.