- Go watch college games at all levels.
- Create your College Fit Finder profile through Arlington
- Schedule a meeting with a guidance counselor in your school, if you have access to one, to discuss a high school plan and choose the right balance of coursework that fits your goals.
- Work on your academic potential; educate yourself on GPA and class rank.
- If you have a sibling taking college visits, tag along and start to get a sense of what college campuses look like.
- Engage in extracurricular activities including school groups, clubs, and volunteer opportunities. These are also important factors that colleges will consider for acceptance.