Return to Play -Protocol and Reminders
For the safety of our players, our coaches and our community, we will follow strict protocols to mitigate the risk and safely return to play.
Each person (player, parent, coach) takes an active role in contributing to their personal health, as well as the safety of their teammates, coach and community. Please take the time to review this protocol with your family.
Some important highlights include:
- If you are sick or experience any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who is sick or having these symptoms, STAY HOME.
- If you feel uncomfortable participating or are high risk, STAY HOME. Return to play is voluntary.
- Prior to attending any travel team session, a player or parent must indicate that they are "AVAILABLE" in the Team Snap program indicating that you are do not have symptoms and have not been exposed.
- By attending the session, you are certifying that your child’s temperature has been taken before practice and that they do not have a fever of 100.4 or higher. You are also certifying that your player does not have a cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat or muscle aches.
- All players and coaches should continue to maintain appropriate social distancing when not actively playing.
- Players and coaches should wear a mask whenever not able to maintain appropriate physical distance.
- Players should bring a water bottle, ball, face covering, and hand sanitizer to each session. Do not share water or equipment. Put your name on all your equipment.