The Travel Team Treasurer is responsible for creating a team budget based on input from the team coach. They will then work with Arlington Soccer finance to input info into Groundwork and track team fee collections.
Tournaments that will invoice the club when your team registers for a tournament are:
- DMV Premier Cup
- South County Tournaments
- SYA August Cup
- Elite Tournament Events (such as the Columbia Fall Classic, McLean Premier Tournament, and more - please check )
- Blue Ridge Cup- SOCA Tournament
- EDP Cup (select payment by credit card, insert credit card info, the credit card will not be charged)
- PWSI Icebreaker
- Winter Futsal/First Touch – 9U-12U only
- Virginian Elite Soccer Tournament
- Cannon Cup
When you register you can select payment by check (unless noted otherwise above). If you receive a message from these events that they don’t have your check, don’t panic. Once the , Arlington Soccer is sent an invoice. The tournament is aware that Arlington is sending one check but they cannot stop the automatic payment reminder emails.
Scholarship and Club Financial Aid Information