Looking GOOD in Lightning Purple!
Lightning Club includes elementary school students mainly from Escuela Key School and Arlington Science Focus School, as well as many excellent middle school students from all over the county!
Scroll to find your club in Column C and Team in Column J
LINK TO FALL 2017 Divisions for all LGT teams Fall 2017 (not yet available)
KEY INFO FOR Fall 2017
- Date of Birth (DOB) documentation – now required for Kinder to 11th and all new to ASA. If you have already provided this information once, you will not need to do so again. It is a one-time requirement.
- Late fees – Late Fees apply starting Tuesday August 8 for 1st grade – 8th grade, and September 11 for Kinder and 9th-12th grade registrants.
- Pre-Academy is for first graders interested in additional / supplemental training
- Second graders – please check out the Academy program – an excellent way to build strong fundamentals!
- Players register: here
- Coaches should register each season: here
FALL 2017 CALENDAR
Please see the following link for full detail and complete information: ASA Fall Calendar of Events for Coaches and Families
- July 16 (Sunday) Close of Guaranteed Return to Team deadline for 1st through High School.
- August 28 (Monday) Practices begin (tentative date).
- September 2 (Saturday) 1st grade and above schedules will be posted on the Arlington Soccer Association website.
- Purple jerseys
- Black shorts
- Black (or purple) socks
- Shin guards are mandatory for all players
To register, visit the main ASA page, www.arlingtonsoccer.com. Teams fill up quickly, so register early. Practices start 1-2 weeks before the season does. Practices times and dates vary based on coaches’ schedules.
All teams are coached by parents/volunteers. If you are interested in coaching or know someone who is, please email David Gould at email@example.com.
Boys and girls in La Guajira, Colombia, assisted by Lightning Soccer legacy funds
Many thanks to Kathleen Kerr of the International Organization for Migration, IOM/Colombia